My Irish Mother just emailed to tell me me she took the last loaf of Irish Soda Bread out of the oven to cool....just cruel! Mom lives in Florida, moi in Chicago. Will not get my fix this year.
Anyway, reminded me to to share this darling idea from a recent hostess and repeat client Kiersten. She is throwing a Lucky in Love Bridal Shower for an Irish Bride this weekend and guests will take home mini Irish Soda Breads. *Sigh* Too cute. If you can't make minis, or are just planning to skip the baking altogether and grab a loaf at the store, try cutting just nice healthy sized slices. Enjoy my How-To below!
1. Bake a delicious Irish Soda Bread (I can't help you here, but my Mom could!) OR BUY.
2. Cut your soda bread into nice healthy portions for one.
3. Slide them each into their own clear cello bag.
4. Tie off with some green & white baker's twine like this one from Divine Twine.
5. **Important** Take a break from party planning to enjoy a slice yourself (quality testing of course).
6. Affix one of our Lucky in Love Shamrock stickers complete with our custom shamrock background!